Monday 3 February 2014

Valentine Day cards

I am now settled into my craft room. I have changed things around a little bit, sorted crushed envelopes out of the box below boxes of blank card and envelopes bought before I got the confidence to make my own; even re wound some ribbons in the general melee of ribbons, dreaming of a handy storage unit that would hold them all tidily rolled and displayed.

As well as all this i have made four cards to give to the local Save the Children charity shop because i am not confident enough to try and sell them for myself yet.

Having my set up and ready to use means i have even printed inserts and, on the rainbow cards, almost completely made the card by playing on Microsoft.





The photographs aren't excellent but i am still learning.

Yesterday we had lovely sunshine and today it is wet and windy and cold again. My craft room is cosy as long as i dont sit too close to the window and i can hear the birds singing outside in the garden, even over the top of my audio book.

I really want to learn to draw because more than anything i want to be able to make cards that are unique to me, but when i try i am always disappointed in the result, and i am impatient and want to draw actual things so the 'how to' books dont really help me. Not their fault i just dont do what they tell me.

Ah well i have a light box so i can always trace cant i? Or is that cheating???????

No comments:

Post a Comment